Last year I had a great experience with the online World Business and Executive Coach Summit (WBECS).
It is happening again and I thought you might like to be made aware of it
WBECS offers an outstanding professional growth opportunity. It brings together the thought leaders of the coaching world to share their knowledge and experience with practicing coaches.
They have a no cost pre-summit, that is like a series of online TED talks and you can gain a complimentary pass to this here: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
The presenters this year are diverse and first rate and include (just to name a few):
- John C. Maxwell: One of the top coaches on the concept of leadership.
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith: One of the top thought leaders in the field of management and change. He designed 360-degree feedback to help measure change in organisations.
- Daniel Pink: Bestselling Author on The Changing World of Work
- Brendon Burchard: 3 time NY Times best selling author
- Frances Hesselbein: Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient, Founding President of the Drucker Foundation
- Pamela McLean: Preeminent Authority On Coaching, Transformation Learning and Transition
- Michael Port: the author of the Book Yourself Solid System
- Verne Harnish: Fortune Magazine’s Top 10 Minds In Small Business
The pre-summit is a must attend whether you buy a full ticket or not as the sessions are very high value, don’t cost anything and are completely sales pitch free
You only need to register once and you gain access to all the pre-summit sessions live: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
Just 48 hours left to the kick-off of the World Business and Executive Coach Summit…and I can’t wait!
The Summit promises to be the most exciting event in the business and executive coaching industry in recent history. This year’s line-up is power-packed, with presenters like Sir John Whitmore, Verne Harnisch and more! Not to mention the Q&A opportunities with all the thought-leaders, the networking available in the popular WBECS attendees’ forums, and the cutting-edge conversations that drive the industry forward.
If you haven’t registered yet, NOW is the time:
Just a quick note to let you know that the early-bird registration for the World Business and Executive Coach Summit is about to expire in 48 hours.
Once the early bird registration expires, the cost of a ticket to WBECS will jump from $297 to $697.
WBECS is THE event of the year in the business and executive coaching industry. All the major thought-leaders will be there, providing high-value, pitch-free strategies, training, and advice.
To get in before the early bird deadline, click the link below:
You don’t want to miss out on this! I look forward to “seeing” you at the Summit!
Wow. The World Business and Executive Coach Summit’s (WBECS) Pre-Summit Series has been AMAZING so far.
And it’s only halfway through!
I’ve been absolutely blown away by some of this content — and these are just quick, 15-30 minute TED-type talks.
I can’t even begin to imagine how awesome the full Summit will be!
Anyway, if you haven’t checked out the Pre-Summit Series yet, do it right now. There are still several presentations coming up in the next week or so…PLUS, you can go back and listen to the recordings of those who have already presented.
There’s still time to get in on all the Pre-Summit action — and it’s completely complimentary, so why not? Just check out the link below…
Pre-Summit is about to begin!
In just a couple of days, the World Business and Executive Coach Summit (WBECS) Pre-Summit Series is set to begin.
This is your chance to hear from some of the business and executive coaching industry’s top minds — at no charge.
It’s a series of 15-30 minute “taster” sessions (like online TED talks) that give you an exclusive sneak peak at what’s coming in the full Summit set to start in June. What’s more, each Pre-Summit session is designed to provide you with valuable, actionable information you can use to improve your business or executive coaching practice immediately.
Better yet, there are NO sales pitches of any kind.
A small selection of thought leaders presenting at the summit will include:
- Sir John Whitmore—pre-eminent thinker in leadership and organisational change
- Verne Harnisch—named one of the “Top 10 Minds in Small Business” by Fortune magazine
- Dr. (VG) Vijay Govindarajan—world’s leading expert on strategy and innovation
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith—#1 leadership and #7 business thinker in the world…2011 Thinkers 50 ceremony.
To register for the Pre-Summit Series, check out the link below…
This is THE industry event of the year, so you don’t want to miss any of it! If you haven’t yet, head over to the WBECS page and register for the Pre-Summit Series!