At this week’s Entrepreneur magazine workshop, more than 200 social-media types packed the room to hear Guy speak on social media. At the end, Guy signed every book brought to the table. What a class act!
Some of Guy’s wisdom:
- Think mantra, not mission statement
- For presentations, think 10/20/30 (10 slides, 20 minutes long, 30 point font)
- With social media, engage fast, with many people, and often
- When you help someone, and they thank you, simply respond with “I’d know you’d do the same for me”
- For successful social media, provide value with:
- Info (links, stories)