Marketing and sales have a very close relationship and are vital for the growth and profitability of your organization. Customer relationship data should be available to both these departments so marketing and sales campaigns can be monitored to determine what is successful. This data is also crucial for organizing leads that can be converted into customers. If you havent already implemented an automated marketing tool, this post will highlight the advantages of using an automated marketing system integrated with a CRM system.
An integrated CRM and marketing automation system is a very effective and valuable tool when creating a promotional content campaign. Data in these two systems can be combined to create and publish meaningful and relevant content on blog feeds, social media or emails directed to your targeted leads.
Meaningful data can be captured:
- Demographic and social data can be captured from social media platforms and landing pages that your prospects visit. This information can then be downloaded into your CRM system. Your sales force can leverage this date to help them close deals.
- Whenever a prospect visits your site and other platforms and takes action, you can receive real-time alerts and your sales team can communicate in a timely manner resulting in possible sales.
- Multiple campaigns can be launched at the same time with less time, effort and errors. High quality and accurate reports can be generated for campaigns running in parallel and can keep track of which campaigns resulted in closed deals.
- Create drip campaigns via emails or newsletters using the call-to-actions that your prospects have initiated. For example, if a prospect downloads a white paper, a follow up email can be sent at some later time. This one to one communication is a very effective marketing strategy.
- Video broadcasts can be pushed out to prospects at the right point in the sales process using the data captured in the CRM system.
- Create contests on Facebook and other social media to attract likes and turn them into leads in your CRM sytem.
Having a strong integration between marketing and sales is a must for any organization. Set up training sessions with the sales team and convey the importance of updating the CRM system with relevant and up-to-date information. Keep in mind that sales people do not have a lot of spare time so ensure that relevant content is easy to update.
Is it possible to get good SEO advice from spammy comments on your blog? Brian thinks so – read on to find out.
On Monday the World’s number 1 leadership thinker, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, will be presenting a session that will help develop your coaching skills of “How to Effectively Influence Decision Makers”.
The complimentary session is part of the World Business and Executive Coach Summit Pre-Summit series which has been very well received across the globe. It has no cost to attend and has no sales pitches at all.
Peter Drucker wisely noted that, “Our mission in life should be to make a positive difference – not to prove how smart we are or how right we are.”
In this practical and immediately applicable session, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith will begin with an analysis of how we often ignore Peter Drucker’s great advice as we wander through life. He will then share very concrete suggestions on how to improve our odds on successfully influencing decision makers when we do not have direct line authority. He will then share his suggestions on how to deal with people who disagree with us when we do have line authority. Marshall believes that these concepts are among the most useful suggestions that he makes when coaching top executives.
Specifically You Will:
- Understand how key ‘time wasters’ limit our ability to make a positive difference in the world
- Learn a practical process for effectively influencing decision makers
- Learn to ‘make peace’ with what you cannot change
- Be better able to deal with disagreement when you are the decision maker
To register you simply need to
- Click this link: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
- Register for the for the pre-summit series
- Head over to week 4 of the pre-summit and select the sessions you would like to attend
There are also 5 other world-class sessions next week including sessions from
- Brendon Burchard – 7-Figure Online Marketing for Coaches
- Karen Kimsey-House and Ann Betz – Coaching, Leadership and the Power of Expectations — What Happens When We See Others as Naturally Creative, Resourceful and Whole?
- Michael Bungay Stanier – The Dark Side of Coaching: Why it’s time to embrace your inner Darth Vader
- Vishen Lakhiani -The 5 Principles Of Happiness At Work
- Joseph O’Connor and Andrea Lages – Coaching Emotions- You Listen To Words – Can You See Emotions?
Register for all these sessions at no cost here: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
With the incredible advances in technology, the modern marketer needs both art and science to win. As the infographic below shows, you’ll needs skills in writing, graphics, and social media as well as hard science skills such as analytics and performance tracking to be successful.
But having the right mix of both art and science are skills in short supply. So if you’re a traditional marketer or ad man, brush up on analytics, budgeting and operational prowess. And those of you who are happier with Excel and CRM’s like salesforce.com, think about picking up copywriting, email marketing and photography techniques.
Regardless of which camp you’re in, you’ll need all of the skills below to be successful in today’s marketing department.
Click for full size
How the Latest Findings in Neuroscience are Changing the Game
Last week saw a great start to the World Business and Executive Coach Summit with some complimentary sessions designed to raise the quality, standards and understanding of coaching across the world.
One of the sessions on Monday titled “Multiple Brain Integration Coaching – How the Latest Findings in Neuroscience are Changing the Game” was a real eye opener and I thought you would appreciate it yourself.
You can find the 30 minute session here: https://vimeo.com/65558348
The session is part of the World Business and Executive Coach complimentary Pre-Summit series and for the rest of May you can enjoy a number of sales pitch free sessions at no cost.
Here is the link to register: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
All sessions are truly world class and just some of the Summit presenters include:
- John C. Maxwell – One of the world’s top coaches on the concept of leadership.
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith – One of the top thought leaders in the field of management and behavioural change.
- Daniel Pink - Bestselling Author on The Changing World of Work
- Brendon Burchard – 3 time NY Times best selling author
- Frances Hesselbein – Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient, Founding President of the Drucker Foundation
- Pamela McLean – Preeminent Coach and Author of Completely Revised Handbook of Coaching
- Michael Port – the author of the Book Yourself Solid System
- Verne Harnish – Fortune Magazine’s Top 10 Minds In Small Business
- Vishen Lakhiani – Founder/CEO of Mindvalley, Passionate Leader of Global Change
- Darren Hardy – The visionary force behind SUCCESS magazine as its Publisher and Founding Editor
If you have any questions relating to the Summit, my good friend Ben Croft who is the Summit’s President will be happy to help and you can contact him directly here: email@example.com
I hope you enjoy the session!