How the Latest Findings in Neuroscience are Changing the Game
Last week saw a great start to the World Business and Executive Coach Summit with some complimentary sessions designed to raise the quality, standards and understanding of coaching across the world.
One of the sessions on Monday titled “Multiple Brain Integration Coaching – How the Latest Findings in Neuroscience are Changing the Game” was a real eye opener and I thought you would appreciate it yourself.
You can find the 30 minute session here: https://vimeo.com/65558348
The session is part of the World Business and Executive Coach complimentary Pre-Summit series and for the rest of May you can enjoy a number of sales pitch free sessions at no cost.
Here is the link to register: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
All sessions are truly world class and just some of the Summit presenters include:
- John C. Maxwell – One of the world’s top coaches on the concept of leadership.
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith – One of the top thought leaders in the field of management and behavioural change.
- Daniel Pink – Bestselling Author on The Changing World of Work
- Brendon Burchard – 3 time NY Times best selling author
- Frances Hesselbein – Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient, Founding President of the Drucker Foundation
- Pamela McLean – Preeminent Coach and Author of Completely Revised Handbook of Coaching
- Michael Port – the author of the Book Yourself Solid System
- Verne Harnish – Fortune Magazine’s Top 10 Minds In Small Business
- Vishen Lakhiani – Founder/CEO of Mindvalley, Passionate Leader of Global Change
- Darren Hardy – The visionary force behind SUCCESS magazine as its Publisher and Founding Editor
If you have any questions relating to the Summit, my good friend Ben Croft who is the Summit’s President will be happy to help and you can contact him directly here: email@example.com
I hope you enjoy the session!
Last year I had a great experience with the online World Business and Executive Coach Summit (WBECS).
It is happening again and I thought you might like to be made aware of it
WBECS offers an outstanding professional growth opportunity. It brings together the thought leaders of the coaching world to share their knowledge and experience with practicing coaches.
They have a no cost pre-summit, that is like a series of online TED talks and you can gain a complimentary pass to this here: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
The presenters this year are diverse and first rate and include (just to name a few):
- John C. Maxwell: One of the top coaches on the concept of leadership.
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith: One of the top thought leaders in the field of management and change. He designed 360-degree feedback to help measure change in organisations.
- Daniel Pink: Bestselling Author on The Changing World of Work
- Brendon Burchard: 3 time NY Times best selling author
- Frances Hesselbein: Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient, Founding President of the Drucker Foundation
- Pamela McLean: Preeminent Authority On Coaching, Transformation Learning and Transition
- Michael Port: the author of the Book Yourself Solid System
- Verne Harnish: Fortune Magazine’s Top 10 Minds In Small Business
The pre-summit is a must attend whether you buy a full ticket or not as the sessions are very high value, don’t cost anything and are completely sales pitch free
You only need to register once and you gain access to all the pre-summit sessions live: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
Just 48 hours left to the kick-off of the World Business and Executive Coach Summit…and I can’t wait!
The Summit promises to be the most exciting event in the business and executive coaching industry in recent history. This year’s line-up is power-packed, with presenters like Sir John Whitmore, Verne Harnisch and more! Not to mention the Q&A opportunities with all the thought-leaders, the networking available in the popular WBECS attendees’ forums, and the cutting-edge conversations that drive the industry forward.
If you haven’t registered yet, NOW is the time:
Just a quick note to let you know that the early-bird registration for the World Business and Executive Coach Summit is about to expire in 48 hours.
Once the early bird registration expires, the cost of a ticket to WBECS will jump from $297 to $697.
WBECS is THE event of the year in the business and executive coaching industry. All the major thought-leaders will be there, providing high-value, pitch-free strategies, training, and advice.
To get in before the early bird deadline, click the link below:
You don’t want to miss out on this! I look forward to “seeing” you at the Summit!
Wow. The World Business and Executive Coach Summit’s (WBECS) Pre-Summit Series has been AMAZING so far.
And it’s only halfway through!
I’ve been absolutely blown away by some of this content — and these are just quick, 15-30 minute TED-type talks.
I can’t even begin to imagine how awesome the full Summit will be!
Anyway, if you haven’t checked out the Pre-Summit Series yet, do it right now. There are still several presentations coming up in the next week or so…PLUS, you can go back and listen to the recordings of those who have already presented.
There’s still time to get in on all the Pre-Summit action — and it’s completely complimentary, so why not? Just check out the link below…