How the Latest Findings in Neuroscience are Changing the Game
Last week saw a great start to the World Business and Executive Coach Summit with some complimentary sessions designed to raise the quality, standards and understanding of coaching across the world.
One of the sessions on Monday titled “Multiple Brain Integration Coaching – How the Latest Findings in Neuroscience are Changing the Game” was a real eye opener and I thought you would appreciate it yourself.
You can find the 30 minute session here: https://vimeo.com/65558348
The session is part of the World Business and Executive Coach complimentary Pre-Summit series and for the rest of May you can enjoy a number of sales pitch free sessions at no cost.
Here is the link to register: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
All sessions are truly world class and just some of the Summit presenters include:
- John C. Maxwell – One of the world’s top coaches on the concept of leadership.
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith – One of the top thought leaders in the field of management and behavioural change.
- Daniel Pink – Bestselling Author on The Changing World of Work
- Brendon Burchard – 3 time NY Times best selling author
- Frances Hesselbein – Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient, Founding President of the Drucker Foundation
- Pamela McLean – Preeminent Coach and Author of Completely Revised Handbook of Coaching
- Michael Port – the author of the Book Yourself Solid System
- Verne Harnish – Fortune Magazine’s Top 10 Minds In Small Business
- Vishen Lakhiani – Founder/CEO of Mindvalley, Passionate Leader of Global Change
- Darren Hardy – The visionary force behind SUCCESS magazine as its Publisher and Founding Editor
If you have any questions relating to the Summit, my good friend Ben Croft who is the Summit’s President will be happy to help and you can contact him directly here: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you enjoy the session!