Fantastic Online Sessions for Coaches Coming Up
This year’s World Business and Executive Coach Summit (WBECS) has gotten off to a great start, the sessions so far have been truly first class.
They still have 2 weeks of complimentary 30 minute sessions happening and I recommend you attend one or more of these if you get the chance: http://wbecs.com
This week they have sessions on:
- My Definition of Success by John C. Maxwell
- The Truth About Leadership by Jim Kouzes
- The Latest Developments and Future Challenges, Including New Methods for Supervising Team Coaching by Peter Hawkins
- Integral Leadership: Building Resilience, Openness, and Creativity in Leaders by James Flaherty
- Generative Thriving: Professional Sovereignty is Key by Janet Harvey
- Coaching Across Cultures: Leveraging Cultural Differences for Creativity, Unity and Purpose by Philippe Rosinski
- The Key to Success in Life and Business is to Become a Master at Conversational Intelligence by Judith Glaser
- ROI of Coaching: Three Keys to Success by Lisa Ann Edwards
As well as 6 further sessions to choose from.
You can register for all these complimentary sessions by visiting: