On Monday the World’s number 1 leadership thinker, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, will be presenting a session that will help develop your coaching skills of “How to Effectively Influence Decision Makers”.
The complimentary session is part of the World Business and Executive Coach Summit Pre-Summit series which has been very well received across the globe. It has no cost to attend and has no sales pitches at all.
Peter Drucker wisely noted that, “Our mission in life should be to make a positive difference – not to prove how smart we are or how right we are.”
In this practical and immediately applicable session, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith will begin with an analysis of how we often ignore Peter Drucker’s great advice as we wander through life. He will then share very concrete suggestions on how to improve our odds on successfully influencing decision makers when we do not have direct line authority. He will then share his suggestions on how to deal with people who disagree with us when we do have line authority. Marshall believes that these concepts are among the most useful suggestions that he makes when coaching top executives.
Specifically You Will:
- Understand how key ‘time wasters’ limit our ability to make a positive difference in the world
- Learn a practical process for effectively influencing decision makers
- Learn to ‘make peace’ with what you cannot change
- Be better able to deal with disagreement when you are the decision maker
To register you simply need to
- Click this link: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
- Register for the for the pre-summit series
- Head over to week 4 of the pre-summit and select the sessions you would like to attend
There are also 5 other world-class sessions next week including sessions from
- Brendon Burchard – 7-Figure Online Marketing for Coaches
- Karen Kimsey-House and Ann Betz – Coaching, Leadership and the Power of Expectations — What Happens When We See Others as Naturally Creative, Resourceful and Whole?
- Michael Bungay Stanier – The Dark Side of Coaching: Why it’s time to embrace your inner Darth Vader
- Vishen Lakhiani -The 5 Principles Of Happiness At Work
- Joseph O’Connor and Andrea Lages – Coaching Emotions- You Listen To Words – Can You See Emotions?
Register for all these sessions at no cost here: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1