Last year I had a great experience with the online World Business and Executive Coach Summit (WBECS).
It is happening again and I thought you might like to be made aware of it
WBECS offers an outstanding professional growth opportunity. It brings together the thought leaders of the coaching world to share their knowledge and experience with practicing coaches.
They have a no cost pre-summit, that is like a series of online TED talks and you can gain a complimentary pass to this here: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1
The presenters this year are diverse and first rate and include (just to name a few):
- John C. Maxwell: One of the top coaches on the concept of leadership.
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith: One of the top thought leaders in the field of management and change. He designed 360-degree feedback to help measure change in organisations.
- Daniel Pink: Bestselling Author on The Changing World of Work
- Brendon Burchard: 3 time NY Times best selling author
- Frances Hesselbein: Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient, Founding President of the Drucker Foundation
- Pamela McLean: Preeminent Authority On Coaching, Transformation Learning and Transition
- Michael Port: the author of the Book Yourself Solid System
- Verne Harnish: Fortune Magazine’s Top 10 Minds In Small Business
The pre-summit is a must attend whether you buy a full ticket or not as the sessions are very high value, don’t cost anything and are completely sales pitch free
You only need to register once and you gain access to all the pre-summit sessions live: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/bf1